Is this online course for me?
If you feel your menstrual cycle is having a negative impact on your life at home, at work, in education and with family and friends, this free online course is for you.
Each bitesize module takes only 10 minutes and you can come back any time, on any device, as and when you need the support.
Is this you?
So, if you are experiencing irregular cycles, peri/menopause, period pain, PMT, premenstrual exacerbation (PME), heavy menstrual bleeding (HMB), endometriosis, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD), Polycycstic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), fibroids, chronic pelvic pain, absent periods or any other menstrual cycle related problems - please come and give it a go.
What will I get from the course?
- Enter into a more positive relationship with your menstrual cycle, every day
- Improve wellbeing at work and at home, regardless of period problems
- Learn and enhance different charting and tracking methods to best suit your needs - including help with diagnosis
- Support to create a 3 month cycle diary
- Learn a new relatable language about the menstrual cycle that will help you in healthcare appointments, at work and with friends and family